But I just was perusing blogs after finishing up a little presentation with my Lisee-bear and I just felt like typing.
Do you ever have days where you go from feeling like this...
To feeling like this...
To feeling like this...
To feeling like this?
Well, that's kind of how my day went. Not in a bad way, that's just how it went.
And sometimes that can be exhausting.
Which makes me wonder again, why am I still awake?
Probably because I'm exhausted and I tend to do less than wise things when I'm exhausted.
Luckily, I don't have to be on campus-ola until 10:50ish tomorrow. Also luckily, devotional will be given by Elder Neil L. Anderson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. I am more than stoked. I love hearing the apostles speak to us. What a boost!
Well, my froat is starting to hurt so I think it might actually be time to drift off to dream land. Let's hope that tomorrow is more like this...
Beautiful and interesting and lush, yet very even and clear. Nothing unexpected, only straight road and pretty scenery.
I'm going to go find some wood to knock on right now.






No comments:
Post a Comment