Here are some quick pics I snapped on my
![]() |
| Me covering my accutane chapped lips in an artsy way |
![]() |
| My journal with Brittany doing her "homework" (listening to HSM2) |
It's so pretty. And the paper absorbs the ink perfectly. And the pages lay flat no matter if you're at the beginning, middle, or end! If you want to see it in person, I'll be having showings on Saturday at 11am.
As I listen to the inspirational words of VanHudg and Zefron, I realize how much I wish I had a companion to harmonize with forever.
Oh wait, I have Brittany. Nevermind, already have that.
Can you OD on carmex? If it's possible, I definitely will. Not on purpose. Anyway...
I really hope that I can manage a classroom like Barbara Coloroso tomorrow. She's just so chill and philosophical. I hope I can be a teacher like her...I would love to be a hippie teacher that's all about discovery and problem solving. I think I can do it. The only downside to Barb's theory is that she doesn't believe in bribes. How do you get anything done without bribes?!
Today Brittany put four pounds of Parmesan cheese on her pepperoni pizza. So I picked it up, dumped all the extra cheese in the garbage, then allowed her to continue eating. Heather thought that was really funny, so I felt like a real performer. Brittany replaced SOME of that cheese, but not all of it, so I still consider myself a success.
Also, Heaths and I hid our "Pin the Kiss on the Cheek" poster from the Valentine's Day party in Britt's bed under the guise of making her bed. I can't wait for her to get in bed and find the terrifying half boy half girl face in her bed.


HA. Brittany.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read that journal 20 years from now when you like...move or something...and then we'll giggle all about what you write in it. EEEEE! :)
Cami you crack me up!
ReplyDeletethe perfect paper and pen is a joy I appreciate.
Brian just walked in our computer room and informed me that is slightly creepy for you to have a 30 something year old commenting on your (college age) blog. Sorry if I'm creepy. Still love your post anyway.
Not creepy at all! Comments are one of my favorite things. I'm glad someone else appreciates good paper :)
Delete