About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Working all day, working all night

Okay, I'm just working in the afternoon, so I guess that title isn't accurate at all.

Today I got to go wedding dress shopping for Miss Rebecca Lutz. There is nothing more fun than watching your best friends light up when they find that dress. I know that some of you may think that the dress and the ring and the "wedding" aspect of a marriage are superficial...and I think some people can make it that way. But when it's a special person like Becca, where the marriage is the focus the whole time, those things make getting married even more fun and exciting. Becca looked wonderful in everything, but she found the one and it is spectacular.

Oh, my little brides. Tender tender times in Provo town.

Among other things, I'm on season 3 of Lost. NBD. JK, BD.
That show sucks you in. Just like the others. (Lost reference, sorry if you're not in the loop.) My favorite character is Kate, followed closely by Sawyer (don't ask me why, I don't know), and the hottie with the body, Desmond. Maybe Desmond is a little bit crazy, but who cares? I mean, really.  So, yeah. I only have work during summer term, so that means I have a lot of spare time. Which means that I can hopefully finish this series up before fall starts. *fingers crossed*

All that it takes to get a million likes on your profile picture is to pick one of you with your smoking, 5'8", red-headed sister. Put that up and her friends will do the rest. So many strategies to gain popularity.

Thank you for reading this incredible disconnected blog post. It took up about 20 minutes of my time, so I'd say it's a success.


BStahl and Camz, just letting ourselves in

1 comment:

  1. When I mentioned Desmond to Elise she got the biggest grin ever. She totally loves him! I can't believe it... We are done watching that show officially

    ReplyDelete