About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Monday, February 17, 2014

We've been feeling 22 for a while now

So something you may know about me is that I am twenty-two years old. Something else you may know about me is that Kristin, Emma, and I like making music videos. See living proof here.

You may be familiar with the hit T-Sweezy song "22." This conveniently came out the year that we three turned the ripe old age of 22, making it a much softer blow. On Emmaline's birthday, we commenced making a music video no 21-year old could create. We finally finished recording footage this last weekend...because soon one of us will be 23 and we would be unable to include said person because they would not be of age.

Below you can find the culmination of nearly a years worth of work. We toiled, knowing that this would be for the greater good of the United States of America. #touchamillionlives

For your viewing pleasure:








No comments:

Post a Comment