About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Turns out that sometimes getting a drillion mosquito bites can be worth it.

Yeah, you heard me. I'm sure that now you are wondering "Cami, how did you get a drillion mosquito bites?!" Well, I went on a walk at night, that's how. Also, I sat down on a bench for a while. Also, I was wearing a dress and no shoesies. Seriously, drillions of bites. Back of my knee, my ankles, feet, shin...forehead...everywhere that you would expect a mosquito bite to be.

But, as my title to this post clearly states, it was totally worth it. Why? Because I was with my wonderful boyfriend Mike. Worth it? Yes. He is just too too great.

So yeah, I've been meaning to take an adorable picture of us together to post on here for the world to see, but my camera is dead and I don't know where the cord is...and we've been meaning to go out with his sister, Hayley, and do another photo shoot/they-take-pictures-and-I-watch fest for a while. SO hopefully that will happen this week because HELLOOO, I leave for Utah a week from tomorrow...err...today.

Here's something you should know about me and BYU: we love each other very much. At least, I assume BYU loves me. Anyway, I'm excited to be back on my campus with my job and my stuff. That will be nice. If only I could bring Michael with me for summer, then it would be great. But you know what, that's why skype is in existence, right?

Here's the other thing. I HAVE to make TWO skirts this week! I want to, and it shouldn't take too long, but I'm worried that I'll flake out (on myself...is that possible?) and not finish them! GAH! I have to do them. I will do them!

Sometimes, and by sometimes I mean a lot of the time, I am just overwhelmed at what an incredibly wonderful life I have. I am seriously so blessed. So blessed. I can't emphasize that enough. I am simply astounded at how much my Heavenly Father has given me. From my family to my friends to my school to my life experiences...everything. I love my life, I really do. And I know that is because of my church and my family. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love this church, I know that it's true. It is because of my membership in this church that I have a knowledge of the gospel, and that I have the tools to be happy.

And heaven knows that being happy is the best feeling in the world.

And I have been all sorts of happy lately. :)

1 comment: