About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Working like a crazy person

That's right, I am taking advantage of my employment by working all the time. I've taken eleven extra hours today. That's a lot of hours. Also, it's a lot of money. It's worth it.

Unfortunately, that means two things--
1. No pictures on my blog today. At least of me.
2. I'm in front of a screen all day, which makes my eyes all dry and stuff.

The good news is that neither of those things are really that big of a deal. I just need to take the time to blink and stare off into the distance every once in a while, and I'll be good. And don't worry, you're not really missing out on not seeing my face because I look..."thrown together"...today. :)

Here's what I haven't been able to stop thinking about all week long: going home. And being with Mike again. There, I'm being 100% honest readers, I hope you appreciate it.

Other things I've been thinking of include food, dry eyes, the adorable bracelet Mike's niece made for me, sleeping, laundry, work, homework...there's a lot more, but I can't remember it all. But mostly it's going home.

Yesterday was the three week mark, and baby I can't wait.

Among other things, I snuck so much food into the library today! Carolyn is coming in at 8 to do the midnight rotation with me, and we are going to eat the whole time. My backpack was seriously packed. I fooled the security guards by putting my knitting in the grocery bag...muahahaha. I feel like a secret agent. Well, secret agent Cami, mission accomplished. Your food is safe in the break room. And you're probably going to sneak and eat it through out the day. Because it's delicious and you're hungry.

I get the feeling that this is one of my less compelling blog posts...if you're bored, don't hesitate to close this window. I'll never know, so I won't be offended.

My other co-worker, Anna, showed me the coolest food websites ever. Foodily.com and tastespotting.com. Both are magical and I love them. Looking at good food is almost as good as eating it. Also, you see the pretty picture of food you want to make and the recipe is right there! If only I had a bazillion dollars to make all that good food.

Good thing I'm working so much then.

19 days, plus a few hours until this...

No comments:

Post a Comment