About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Haiku Central

Haikus are my fave
Sometimes I read them to Dave
He is very nice
-----
I eat Jell-O oft
It jiggles in my tummy
Wiggle-y wiggles
-----
How she loves tanning
Sits in her lawn chair so still
Baked like baked chicken
-----
Meat meat meat meat meat
Burgers, steak, hot dog, sausage
Meat meat meat meat meat
-----
Poet Laureate
Why were we not invited?
Culture eludes us
-----
Heaths is so tan still
Secret tanning salon trips?
Oh, the deception!
-----
I'm not lying
There aren't more cushy headphones
I promise I'm nice
-----
Homey home work work
The bane of my existence
Love affair with school
-----
Some girls wear lipstick
Sometimes it is not pretty
Sometimes it's just red
-----
Tickling the keys
Ebony and Ivory
Making Sweet Music
-----
Elise reads Gen Con
Britt and Cam write poetry
Visit us from Heav'n
-----
Famous Ensign pics
Hotter than Kirby Heybourne
Click! Paparazzi!
-----
There goes Britts alarm
It will go off four more times
Arise one and all

1 comment:

  1. my favorites are the meat and lipstick ones. I feel like I can relate the most to those two.
    for the record I don't make secret tanning salon trips!

    ReplyDelete