About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Friday, September 21, 2012

is this what it's like to be an adult?

FALL 2012
MY FAVORITE TOPIC
IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE

And definitely a lot more work.
I don't really know what I thought 18 credits+work+personal life would feel like, but I sure as heck didn't anticipate this. No worries, devoted fans, I'm super happy and everything. But here's what my Tuesday and Thursday looked like academically speaking:




So yeah, "A pictures worth a thousand words. And you have two pictures." (Name that movie)

I don't really know what that last picture is about, but I just kind of feel like I relate to it or something. 

In other news, I just remembered that all my clean laundry is on my bed because I was going to fold it this morning. But then I didn't. I mostly cleaned up the rest of my room... but then all of a sudden it was time for me to go to work. Looks like I'll have a little extra mattress tonight! **comfffyyyy** (say in alien voice)

Something you should know is that "The Walking Dead" isn't a bad show, per se, but it is gory. If a real zombie apocalypse starts and it is anything like this show, heaven help us all. I would rather eat mud than be a zombie. Or live during a zombie apocalypse. 

Do you ever feel like you look haggard? Because sometimes I do. Then I look in the mirror and see that I'm a spring chicken and I stop thinking that. 

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I think it's time for me to stop writing. 

xoxoXoOxoXxxx

1 comment:

  1. This blog entry reminds me a lot of a certain Xanga I used to read, before it's owner decided to take a religious vacation to Paris. Your blog is always funny. But this post is extra good. I love you Cams!

    ReplyDelete