The one problem with having your blog be in your top ten favorite things about your life is that when you don't write for a while you want it to be really good. And that's a lot of pressure. Which means that, if you're me, you don't write at all because that's way better than writing something stupid. Right? WRONG.
I am busy as a bee, which is great, but also too bad because I hardly write at all any more. Whenever I do write in my journal (or whatever it is I choose to write in that day) it just feels very mundane.
In an effort to overcome, I am writing now. Maybe writer's block isn't always removed instantly, but slowly chipped away at until you can climb over it and think of one tiny thing that is decent to say. It's a theory, anyway.
I saw Despicable Me 2, and guess what: it's funny. If you aren't cynical and enjoy the simple things in life, this is the film for you.
Yesterday I participated in a paint fight with my ward. Here are the main things you need to remember when you go to a paint fight: don't aim in people's faces, remember that some people are shorter than you, and try your best to buy glitter paint. Those are my main take-aways.
I'm pretty jazzed because I have my own car now which means I'm an adult. I get to drive my car to Summer Migrant School where I help in a third grade classroom. The fun thing about summer school is that we get at least one snack every day and go on cool field trips. I think school should always be like that because you learn way more when you are being tricked into learning. I would know,
I've taken classes about it.
Here are some pictures of my summer thus far:
 |
| Al's tea party bridal shower |
.JPG) |
| Elise and Dave got married! |
 |
| One Decade of Friendship |
 |
| Friends with matching bows stick together |
 |
| Stadium of Fire--Kelly Clarkson! |

 |
| Yellowstone National Park, helloooo |
You forgot to write that you saw me at the mall. Because I'm sure that was the highlight of your summer. Love you!
ReplyDelete