About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot Dogs Enter


I haven't laughed this hard since the last time I laughed this hard. Which was probably yesterday, letzbehonest. 

Despite the humor of this picture, let's take a moment to learn, shall we?

Look at the confidence of this woman! 
She's got a ribbon to emphasize the class of her Lake Geneva sweatshirt. Combine that with her posture, and you know this lady is 100% aware that she is going to sell a ton of hot dogs. I like to assume that this is for some charitable cause. Maybe to buy art supplies for the Sunday school. 

I just had to share this tiny piece of joy with you all. Hope you laughed as hard as I did. (still am)

1 comment: