About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gold Digger

Something that I discovered about myself a few Sundays ago was that I know the vast majority of the song "Gold Digger" by heart. We found that out when I absentmindedly started chanting "Eighteen years, eighteen years/ she got one of you kids/ got you for eighteen years..." and continued until the song was basically done. I credit the Glee version of this song and our California trip to learning it so thoroughly. Do you ever surprise yourself with stuff that shouldn't impress, but you're impressed anyway?

Listening to your iTunes on shuffle is something that I highly recommend. I've been doing that lately and have been reminded of all the nerdy cool music I have.

I've noticed that when I'm facing the task of cleaning the whole apartment, I do it very sporadically. A couple things in my room, switch the laundry, do my hair, a couple things out of the dishwasher, fluff a pillow in the living room....and so it goes. Then, inevitably, I end up on the couch writing in my blog. #sorryimnotsorry

Downton Abbey, you are so close to being here. AKA--three weeks of school, three weeks of Christmas break, and you're here! Everyone is all like "you can get it online" and I'm all like "that's illegal" plus I like it when I can only watch one episode at a time. It makes it more fun. And I have time for one hour a week. AND it prolongs the whole experience so it lasts longer. It's like when people keep on giving you birthday wishes for weeks after your actual birthday...it's betterrrrrr. I donut care vat you haf to say. I'm write.

I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. DO. MY. HOMEWORK. AT. ALL.

I've only procrastinated it for, oh, I don't know...three weeks. It's time. But it just feels so wrong. mehhhh, put me in my own classroom and stop making me do useless assignments for a one credit class that gives me more work than my three credit class. Sometimes even nice professors are mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment