About Me

I'm an elementary education major at BYU. I love learning, being silly, and making people smile. I'm your average five foot nothin' college student, I guess you could say. I love my life. I love my church.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Only the Good Die Young

This title has nothing to do with my blog or this post except for the part about how I'm listening to that song as we speak. Read? Type? As I type. And now I'm going to listen to it one more time.

I know that this song doesn't have the best message, but the tune is so catchy. And the words rhyme so well. "She never cared for me/ but did she ever say a prayer for me?" I mean, come one, that's good stuff. If I were a bad-**youknow** and was trying to convince someone to make unchaste decisions, I would probably bring up that their mother didn't like me, but also was a hypocrite.

This week has been so good. I'm not kidding. It has been excellent. I mean, like, I'm just, like, so happy with my life.

It's been relatively warm outside in the middle of the day, which is awesome.

I checked out a book from the library. Maybe you've heard of it. Emma by Jane Austen. What you need to know is that I'm on a Jane Austen kick right now and I think it's the best kick I've ever been on. I read my book whilst I ate a honeycrisp apple (bolded, italicized, and underlined means that its' the best apple in the world) in the sunshine.

I got to see my very favorite painting in the entire world in real life. It's on display at the Museum of Art which I forgot about until I went to visit my sister there today and saw it with my very own eyes. And I was moved. It's even more beautiful in person.

Yesterday, Jenna Wylie Hickey and I rendezvoused outside the JSB and proceeded to talk for two whole hours. Our feet were numb, our hearts were warm. I can't begin to tell you how much I love my bosom friend. We are each other's Anne and Diana. It's wonderful.

Combine that with study party, melted peanut butter, shared ramen deliciousness, talking to my wonderful Grandma, and grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches--and you have got a really great first half of a week for Camilla.

Also look at my new favorite picture (not to be confused with painting)...





1 comment:

  1. I think you are Anne because you pretty much have red hair and are a really great school teacher. I love your blog, you, and the fact that you week was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete